Friday 12 May 2017

#FRANKENSTEINFRIDAY: REQUESTED BLAZING EXIT GIFS!


#FRANKENSTEINFRIDAY: REQUESTED BY Pamela Sanchez, Redlands, CA. USA. 'Hi, Can I make a request for not one but a few GIFS from the end of Peter Cushing first Frankenstein movie? I ask for GIFS and not a clip, because I want to put one of the GIFS on my cell phone!!! The scene is the one where Christopher Lee is on fire? I remember watching this on a late night show with my Mom. I was a young teen at the time. I had never seen this movie before, but my Mom had with my Dad, when they were dating, back in the day. She wanted so much for me to see it. They were quite the horror fans, going to drive in's to catch the latest when they came round. It made quite an impression on me and needless to say, I have loved all the Hammer horrors, ever since!' Thank you. Pamela'. Happy to oblige, Pamela. Below, the flaming final moments of Hammer films, 'The Curse of Frankenstein' (1957) with Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee . . .











IF YOU LIKE what you see here at our website, you'll  love our daily themed posts at our PCAS FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.  Just click that blue LINK and click LIKE when you get there, and help us reach our 30K following total for Peter Cushing BIRTHDAY on MAY 26th 2017 AND Help Keep The Memory Alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...