Sunday 24 April 2022

'DRAWING WAS THE ONLY SUBJECT I WAS GOOD AT IN SCHOOL BUT . .' WHEN CUSHING WAS PRIME SUSPECT!


‘ONLY ONE incident about my early schooling  jogs my memory. No doubt because drawing was the only subject I was any good at, I became suspect number one for an example of graffiti discovered on a wall in the boys' WC. 
 




I WAS TAKEN by the Headmistress for a private view of this masterpiece, and in the confined space ot the pedestaled showroom, confronted with it, and wrongly accused as the perpetrator. I hotly denied the charge, not only was I innocent, but the anatomical member so graphically depicted by some budding Leonardo da Vinci meant nothing to me, nor did the descriptive text beneath it.
 



MY PLEA of not guilty was swept aside, and with an admonishing finger wagging under my nose, sentence passed upon me. Your pencil will be confiscated, and your parents informed of your disgraceful conduct.’
 

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO JOIN US and over 34,000 others Peter Cushing followers at the FACEBOOK PCASUK FAN PAGE! With posts every day, rare images and photographs, with features and prize competitions. All celebrating the LIFE and CAREER of Peter Cushing OBE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...