Sunday 19 March 2017

MORE ON TARKIN CGI, GUY HENRY AND ILM BEHIND THE SCENES


#GETTHECUSHIONITSCUSHING: Here's a NEW interview with Industrial Light and Magic's Brian Cantwell and Paige Warner, sharing their stories behind the creation of Tarkin and Princess Leia... some great behind the scenes footage too!

 
ACTOR #GUYHENRY, who helped bring the CGI #TARKIN to the screen in #ROGUEONE said this during his time in preparation for the role: '“It’s been bloody frightening, I can tell you,” Henry says, “I mean, it’s Star Wars!”  “I’m gleaning everything I can from Cushing’s portrayal of him,” Henry explained.  “I’m not a mimic, I’m not an impressionist. It’ll be…an essence, I think, of the way Peter Cushing might have approached it. I want to feel I can get within spitting distance, at least, of the task ahead. It’s very daunting, actually, to try and be a famous character in the original film. And also to emulate an actor that I myself admire.”



PLEASE COME JOIN US AT OUR OFFICIAL PCAS 
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE : JUST CLICK : HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...